The 2400 Series of analog cards supports up to 24 connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's advanced quad-port interface modules, 2400 series cards can scale from 4 to 24 ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need. The 2400 series cards are available in full-length PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
Please click on the identified photos or here to learn more about Digium Cards. If you would like to obtain quotes or learn more about our wide array of products, services, and support, please e-mail us.
- 4 - 24 analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to six (6) quad-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MHz
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- 30-day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- 5-year warranty