The A8 Series of analog cards supports up to eight (8) connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's advanced quad-port interface modules, A8 Series cards can scale from one (1) to eight (8) ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you exactly the ports you need. The A8 Series cards are available in half-length PCI and PCI Express form factors.
Please click on the identified photos or here to learn more about Digium Cards. If you would like to obtain quotes or learn more about our wide array of products, services, and support, please e-mail us.
- One (1) - eight (8) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to two (2) quad-port modules or up to 4 single-port modules
- Optional DSP-based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MHz
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- 30-day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- 5-year warranty
- With Asterisk - DAHDI 2.8 or later required
- With Switchvox - Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required